5948 Harbour Park Drive
Midlothian, VA 23112
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
The Halden Group delivers Key2Act Service Management software to the service management industries. Built on Microsoft Dynamics GP, Key2Act provides CRM, Job Cost, Mobile Field Service, Project Management, and Equipment Management solutions.
The Halden Group implements all of Key2Act's modules including:
Signature CRM Connect
- A 360 degree view of your business including jobs, invoice, equipment, maintenance and service activities.
- The ability to create service call requests from Dynamics CRM that update Signature.
- Self Service insight to prepare for customer site visits, courtesy calls, maintenance contract renewal negotiations and collections.
Signature Mobile Tech
-Field Technicians are able to:
-Access Customer information and service and equipment history in the field
-Eliminate Paper tickets by recording and updating details and costs
-Capture signatures for work completed and immediately email a call summary
-Enter and track expenses and billable/ non-billable time
-Capture opportunities for additional work
-Create an invoice in the field
-Inspect equipment and visually mark damages and assign tasks for follow up
-Use up to three devices per technician
-Attach files including notes,pictures,blueprints,etc.
-Use bar-coding for equipment and inventory
Advanced Document Management
-Capture, store, retrieve and attach files to fields including: the service call, location, customer record, maintenance contract or equipment records.
Project Level Roll-up
Combine multiple jobs into one project, allowing users to view jobs from the project level as well as bill multiple jobs on a single invoice. Users can drill down to job level detail, cost codes and transaction level detail. Users may also view contract details.
Manage Vendors and Subcontractors, with the ability to automatically track information such as insurance and workers' compensation expiration dates, draw requests, retention percentages and certificate expiration.
Enable users to more efficiently manage information:
-Change order tracking for inclusion on AIA billing
-Drawings submittals, documents and other paperwork associated with contracts
-Payment control (pay when paid)
- Manage estimates to actuals
- Bill at job or project level with convenient invoicing tools, including milestones and retention
- Allocate employees and equipment to jobs
- Eliminate manual entry and completion of AIA billing forms with automation
- Track everything needed to ensure accurate payroll, unions and compliance reporting
Provides your customers with self-service capabilities to verify outstanding balances, check on work in progress and request new service calls. -24/7 access to information
- Customized and branded dashboards
- Job and service appointments
- Maintenance contract and job details